Vacature medical librarian voor 3 maanden
The European Rhinologic Society in Amsterdam heeft een tijdelijke vacature voor ca. 10 uur per week.
The European Rhinologic Society is writing a set of meta-analysis on treatment in rhinosinusitis following the Cochrane methods.
There is a group of experienced cochrane reviewers involved but occasionally we would like to have expert help of a medical librarian. The faculty needs help in producing high-quality systematic literature searches to support the creation of comprehensive and transparent systematic reviews and other literature-based research. Support includes consulting in the development of research questions, creating appropriate research designs, and designing carrying out literature searches in a variety of electronic databases.
Be available to do literature searches on an hourly bases. Number of hours per week limited.
We seek help on an hourly basis in the next months. Estimated time needed 10 hours per week for the next three months. Payment based on hourly declaration.
You can do the job from anywhere in the world. Contact will be via email/skype.
Required Education/Experience/Specialized Skills
· Master’s Degree in Library Science.
· At least one year of post-master’s degree library work experience including using personal computers, the Internet, MEDLINE and Ovid databases.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills; initiative to exercise independent judgment, and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to change.
· Hospital & Health Care
· Medical Practice
Paid per hour. Honorarium to be discussed