Citation Management for Systematic Reviews (online)
Whether you are new to citation management software or have used or taught it to manage paper citations, systematic review citation management software will present you with unique challenges. Andy Hickner and Kathryn Vanderboll, multi-platform citation software users and collaborators on many reviews, will show you how to address the challenges of using the software on systematic reviews.
You’ll learn the pros and cons of a variety of free and subscription sofatware and how to address common challenges, including:
- Managing large numbers of citations with many duplicates
- Using software with diverse teams
- Exporting database results
- Exporting to and from systematic review software
- Screening process considerations
- Locating full texts
- Documenting your process in order to satisfy PRISMA and other reporting requirements.